Having your home tested for carbon monoxide can provide you with much-needed peace of mind. Carbon monoxide poisoning can be deadly, so it’s important that you get your gas heaters tested every two years.
Our qualified team uses only the best equipment and have extensive experience conducting carbon monoxide testing in Melbourne homes. If you think you may have a carbon monoxide leak, contact us immediately.
Carbon monoxide has no scent and is completely invisible. That’s why it can be nearly impossible to detect until you start experiencing symptoms such as nausea, shortness of breath, headaches or severe tiredness. If you’re experiencing any or all of these symptoms, you should get your gas appliances tested straight away.
Other indicators of a carbon monoxide leak include:
If you’ve noticed any of these signs around your home — or haven’t had your appliances tested in the past two years — contact us today and arrange for our qualified professionals to test your home.